What is Digital Winery
Digital Winery is a software application that enables you to digitally manage all aspects of your business.
“The documentation effort increases and winegrowers feel the price pressure, especially in Switzerland.”
Digital data acquisition and automatic reports save time and costs, gapless recordings enable new insights and insights, instantaneous analyzes provide a secure basis for decision-making.
“When customers buy from your winery, they want everything today.
Impeccable quality, transparent pricing, product traceability and much more. Digital Winery offers the solutions, expectations are met, your life becomes easier.
“As a wine maker, you can focus on what you do best.
Delight your customers with great wines and don’t lose your nerves and valuable time with hand notes or annoying Excel lists.
Put the focus on your craft.
- Make decisions early
- Process and measurement data acquisition directly on site
- Analyze the entered data directly on site
- Parcel directory
- Task management
- Record and assign working hours
- Warehousing, materials management
- Manage machinery
- Earnings forecasts
- Capture grape delivery digitally
- Cellar overview with tank lists
- Barrique management
- Wine number management
- Inventory and assortment management
- Record treatments digitally
- Fermentation control and digital guidance
- Digital wine cellar (replaces all paper documents)
- QR code labels
- Digital cellar book
- Integrated quantity calculations
- Yield calculations
- Digital variety cards
- Full traceability
Lab & Sensory Analysis
- Record and assign laboratory analyses directly
- Uniform inputs for all measurements
- Laboratory analyser connection possible
- Visual tests & tasting using a simple input mask
- Tasting questionnaire individually adjustable
- Tasting reports
- Temporal mapping of analyses and trends
Management & Sales
- Complete traceability and traceability
- Transparency in pricing for end customers
- Real-time inventory available for sales at any time
- Price calculation, cost calculation and analysis
- Better detection of optimization potential in operation
- Competitive advantages and precise forecasts thanks to an evaluable database
Available in Multiple Languages
Digital Winery is available in English, German, Italian and French, and can be upgraded to include even more languages.
Mobile and platform independent
Unrestricted use on computers, tablets and smartphones through the Digital Winery web application and the Digital Winery Mobile App.
Flexible and highly scalable
The Digital Winery user interface is fully customizable. The system can be scaled to any company size.
On-site data collection
Data can be recorded at any location, e.g. in the vineyard or in the wine cellar.
Frequently used elements can be saved as favorites on the start page and can be reached with a click.
Master datasets are created using master data types with standard fields and freely configurable user-defined fields.
- Management of locations, parcels, varieties, work steps, machinery, etc.
- Link master data resources together
- Use of master data resources in forms
- Integration of external data sources
- Excel import of existing data
Any form template can be created with the form editor. Form templates are used for data entry. The data entered can in turn be evaluated via reports.
- Own form editor
- Integration of external links
Calculations can be created and saved as templates. These calculation templates are selected directly via the Calculations module. The calculations can be embedded in forms.
- Multi-level and complex calculations are also possible
- Use of calculation templates in forms
A convenient search function enables the entire database to be analyzed and the search results to be navigated directly to the associated elements.
- Kanban boards, freely configurable
- Tasks with checklists and checklist elements
- Assign tasks to users
- Create comments and work minutes in tasks
- Time left to complete the task
- Set completion date
- Link tasks with resources (e.g. work steps, plots, location, grape varieties, etc.)
- Display of work progress in %
- Time recording (working hours, machine hours, etc.)
- Allocation to resources (e.g. work steps, plots, location, grape varieties, etc.)
- Tracking work progress and remaining time
- Wine cellar inventory management
- Material accounting (vine growing needs, pesticides, fertilizers, etc.)
- Accounting for basement auxiliary materials
Configurable, filterable reports can be created from the entire database. The reports can be exported and printed in PDF format. The design of the PDF reports is freely customizable.
- Annual report on mandatory wine trade control in Switzerland
- Working time per plot / location / work step
- Statistics on tank occupancy, yield, etc.
- Variety Cards
- Inventory reports
- The sales module for sales and deliveries
- Customer contacts are automatically synchronized with the contact lists.
- Order quantities & inventory integration available
- Special promotions can be created
Objects can be equipped with QR code labels. The labels are created directly from Digital Winery.
- Clear identification of resources and objects
- Accelerated data acquisition via QR codes
- Integration of ERP, CRM and other applications. Existing data in other systems (e.g. customers, suppliers, products, etc.) can be synchronized and used in digital winery.
- Excel data import